This is my latest blog since I have returned from Harvard Medical School where I attended the first ever, Joint Conference
on Fascia, Cancer and Acupuncture.
What did I learn?
I learned that cancer cells embed themselves in the stiff and dry parts of our fascia. It is in these pockets of stiffness that the
cancer cells grow and proliferate. The end result is the growth of cancerous tumors in the body. Specifically in areas like our
pelvis and thorax. I also learned how consistent rolling, yoga, massage and any other form of movement helps our lymphatic
system shuttle our cellular waste so can be filtered out and eliminated. I will be writing new lectures based on this information
to educate the masses of people who are simply not AWARE of the ramifications of having a toxic lymphatic system.
Here are a few facts about your lymphatic system.
- there are 1000 lymph nodes in the body
- every organ has it's supply of lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels
- the lymphatic system carries cellular waste products away from the body's organs and limbs
- about 7.5 GALLONS of lymphatic fluid travels through the lymphatic system everyday
- failure to move this fluid results in a buildup of inflammatory cytokines (cellular waste) that causes inflammmation
- buildup of inflammatory stuff (metabolites and cytokines) has the propensity to turn on cancer genes.
was performed. In the studies, flow meters were implanted at the thoracic and mesenteric ducts of the lymphatic system.
This was how they measured how much lymphatic fluid was flowing during various activities including treadmill walking and
lymphatic massage treatments.
The Fascianation Method has been teaching people how to roll their intestinal space as well as all the other areas of the body
where there are lymphnodes like the inner thigh, underarm and neck.
As you can see, the relationship between rolling your fascia and keeping inflammation at bay is clear!
More to come!
by Anthony Chrisco