The Fascianator Traveler
The Fascianator Traveler® was developed by customer request! This Fascianator is only 12" long, can accompany you on every traveling excursion, and is durable to withstand all travel conditions! The Fascianator Traveler® is compact enough to fit in your carry-on baggage and to use on flights and trains. The Traveler is used for most discomforts of airplane travel except for the cold air! For some people, constipation is imminent unless The Fascianator Traveler is utilized to regularly roll out the abdomen.
The Fascianation Method Instructional manual and removable, washable fabric roller cover are included.
TIPS for airplane travel:
1. Place the Traveler underneath your thigh and wiggle your thigh back and forth to loosen the hamstrings which will free the low back.
2. Roll your feet to prevent swelling in the feet and ankles.
3. Place the Traveler at the base of the skull and between the seat headrest and press your head into the Traveler. Rotate your head left to right. This can reduce neck stiffness and headaches.
4. Place the Traveler on one side of your low back and lean into the roller to free up a stiff low back.
5. When not in use, slide the Traveler over the armrest so you don't bang your elbow on the metal corners of the armrest.